Leading global supplier Gantner Instruments Environment Solutions will present at Intersolar Exhibition in Munich its high-tech engineering „Made in Germany“ monitoring solutions for utility scale PV Power Plants. From 20th to 22nd of June visitors are warmly welcome to get familiar with modern hard- and software solutions of Gantner (Booth B2.151):
- Q.reader (data logger and Power Plant Controller PPC)
- string monitoring devices string.bloxx used in DC Combiner boxes designed for application in challenging climatic conditions fulfilling the most demanding international standards
- AC Combiner boxes provide the optimal interface between inverter and grid in decentralized energy generation plants
- Meteo stations (monitoring of data such as solar irradiance, ambient temperature, module surface temperature and wind parameters according to IEC 61853 standard)
- RAS (remote access service for global fleet management of onsite DAQ devices)
- gantner.webportal (webbased software for PV Performance monitoring, data acquisition, visualization, analysis and reporting).
For more information and personal meeting, we will be glad to welcome you at our booth at Intersolar in Munich between 20th and 22nd of June at Booth B2.151.
You can order free entry vouchers for Intersolar 2018 (as long as available) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org